The University of the Southern Caribbean (USC) is a private university owned and operated by the Caribbean Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
The USC Staff Portal is more than a website. The Staff portal is the focal point for enquiries and staff user support requests by all offices/departments across the university community. It is an application providing faculty and staff with access to online services provided by the University. Once logged into the private section, you can access a range of services/information available to faculty and staff. Use your regular USC account to logon to these services.
Core services provided here.
- University policies - staff and faculty policies applicable to the university are provided here.
- Training - Information on training services for both staff and students.
- Software - Software requirements and licence management for software used by the USC community
- Media services - IT and audiovisual facilities and support to enhance teaching and learning.
- Document management - Track and store electronic documents and/or images of paper documents.
- Exams and class management - critical informaiton for all academic staff.
Techical matters relating to the following domains please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. These domains are usc.edu.tt, staff.usc.edu.tt, programmes.usc.edu.tt, offices.usc.edu.tt, library.usc.edu.tt, church.usc.edu.tt.
Matters relating to aeorion.usc.edu.tt, elearn.usc.edu.tt and mail services are handled by the USC IT Department.